Active Team Solutions offers a two day Leadership Skills training courses designed for team leaders, supervisors and individuals who hold a team leadership responsibility within their place of work. This course focuses on leadership vs management through lectures, discussions and role play sessions that encourage participants to evaluate their their own capabilities as leaders as well as the areas they can develop to enhance results.
Our Leadership Skills Course
The aim of our Leadership Skills Course is to equip participants with leadership skills and capabilities that drive results within the workplace. The course places focuses on self awareness and on-going development, and covers the following subjects:
- Defining Leadership Managers as leaders
- Determining your own Emotional Intelligence
- Managing tasks, teams and individuals for results
- Running meetings
- Feedback Coaching Motivating your team for success
- Managing time as an asset
- Listening & questioning skills
- Appreciating how your team learns
- Dealing with difficult people at work
- Future planning for continuing success
Click on the following link for further information on our fire safety services. You may also contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on (+44) 08700 672 757.