Our two day Level 2 Award in First Aid at Work Requalification course is the required training for first aiders at work who need to renew their First Aid at Work qualification. This course re-qualifies first aiders for another 3 years.
Who needs to complete the First Aid at Work Requalification Course?
First Aid at Work certificates are valid for three years. In accordance with UK HSE regulations all delegates undertaking this requalification course must be in possession of their First Aid at Work certificates. It must not have expired beyond the expiry date as shown on their First Aid at Work Certificate. If the certificate has expired then it will be necessary for the delegate to attend a full 3-day First Aid at Work course.First Aid at Work Requalification course brochure.
Learning Outcomes for First Aid at Work Requalification Course
By the end of the training session the course delegates will be able to:
- Define their role as a first aider in the workplace & how to minimise risks to themselves and others.
- Describe how to conduct a scene survey, a casualty assessment and call for help.
- Demonstrate how to administer Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) for adults using a mannequin doll.
- Describe how to identify and treat a choking casualty with a partially or a completely blocked airway.
- Demonstrate how to control severe external bleeding.
- Describe signs and symptoms of shock and how to manage a casualty who is in shock.
- Detail how to treat small cuts, bruises, minor burns, small splinters and injuries related to bones, muscles, joints, spine, chest, and eyes.
- Describe how to treat a casualty with a burn or scald, with poisoning and with anaphylactic shock.
- Define how to identify and treat a casualty suffering from a heart attack, stroke, asthma and diabetic attack.
Course attendees are provided with a First Aid at Work training certificate valid for 3 years. For individuals who require First Aid at Work or Emergency First Aid at Work our company is also approved to deliver these first aid courses.
How can we help with First Aid Courses
Our approved first aid training courses can be delivered at your own place of work or at a location suitable to you. Our first aid courses meet the requirements of UK HSE and we are an approved centre to issue Level 2 and Level 3 Awards in First Aid, having met all the requirements in regards to our instructors, course materials and operational processes.
Our established Customer Charter and Quality Assurance programmes are designed to ensure that if you need first aid training our customer service, quality first aid training and fees will offer you cost effectiveness and value.
For further enquiries, please contact us on email@example.com or call our offices on 08700 672 757.