Active Aviation Training has a worldwide team of experienced instructors who deliver training for cabin crew. The cabin crew training courses that we deliver are designed to provide a high quality result for our airline customers and their corresponding Authority. With experience in operating on a worldwide platform our cabin crew training services are regularly audited by our customers and Authority inspectors.
Cabin Crew Training Courses
Our airline and corporate operator customers are offered a number of choices when it comes to cabin crew training and flight attendant courses. This includes hiring our qualified cabin crew training instructors to deliver training designed by our company, or requesting that our cabin crew instructors deliver training using on your own materials. Regardless what option you require are capabilities include delivering the following courses:
- Initial Safety Training for Cabin Crew / Flight Attendant
- Aircraft Type Specific Training for Cabin Crew / Flight Attendant
- Conversion and Differences Training for Cabin Crew / Flight Attendant
- Recurrent Training for Cabin Crew / Flight Attendant
- Senior Cabin Crew Member / Flight Attendant Training
Other non-regulatory training courses for cabin crew and flight attendants includes:
- Customer Service Training for Cabin Crew
- Silver Service Training / First Class Training for Cabin Crew
Click on the following link for further information on our fire safety services. You may also contact us via email email@example.com or call us on (+44) 08700 672 757.